#BEAUTYREVIEW : Hada Labo Air BB Cream SPF 50++++August 22, 2016
Hello guys! Today I've got a review for those who were curious about this product. I love all Hada Labo product like cleanser, lotion, make-up remover and of course this amazing BB cream. Its suit my skin very well.
The packaging is so sleek and minimal which I really love them.
Its fragrance free guys! How can I not love this?
It comes with two colours which is ivory beige and natural beige. For my skin tone, I used the lighter shade, Natural Beige.
The texture is not so heavy. Not too watery and not too sticky, which makes application much easier.
Hada Labo Air BB Cream give a really beautiful finish. Not only does it blend in evenly, it also creates this velvety finish that makes your skin looks radiant and dewy. This BB cream provides medium coverage and it last about 4-5 hours. I love medium coverage, it makes me looks more natural.
AFTER 3 hours
Product details :
Hada Labo Air BB Cream with Silicone Elastomer Blend to give you an exceptional distinctive 'AIR' light skin feel and absolutely flawless finish with excellent coverage.
- Brightens Complexion: Natural shades helps to brighten skin complexion for a more radiant look.
- Perfect Skin Tone: Helps to even out skin tone.
- Concealer: Conceals dark spots, fine lines and blemishes.
- Whitening: Contains Arbutin to help fight dark spots.
- UV Protection: With SPF50+ PA+++ to provide broad spectrum protection from UVA/UVB rays.
- Hydrate: With Super Hyaluronic Acid to instantly plump up skin for a visibly soft and supple skin.
- Anti-Aging: With Hydrolyzed Collagen to improve skin’s elasticity.
- Oil Control: With Witch Hazel Extract to help control oil for a complete matte look.
- Minimizes Pores: Help to refine pores for a visibly clear smooth skin.
- Anti-Oxidant: With Vitamin C to help fight free radicals.
- Available in 2 variants: Ivory Beige and Natural Beige.