#BEAUTYREVIEW : Etude House Wonder Pore FreshnerNovember 07, 2016
Hye beautiful! For today, i'm going to share with you guys about this wonderful freshner which is very popular for people with visible pore like me. hehehe. This freshner is from Etude House, a very popular brand from Korea. This one has a new formula with 10-in-1 benefit, while the old formula has 7-in-1 benefit. Actually, I love the pump packaging rather than this one but its okay.
It has a cute design, for me it is eye catching because I love something in light blue packaging. It packed in a plastic box and plastic bottle.
It does not have any fragrance in it.
It is colourless.
The texture is like water.
How to apply
- Dispense a sufficient amount onto the side of cotton pad after cleansing in the morning and evening.
- Liberally apply freshener to face.
- Massage in a circular motion.
It claims :
- Balance the skin’s pH levels to 4.5
- Refine the skin tone
- Keeps the elasticity of pores to allow them to spring into uniform size
- Remove dead skin cells from the skin surface
- Cleanse the pore insides with the cooling peppermint effect
- Deep cleanse the pore of excess sebum, dirt and debris
- Minimize the appearance of pores
- Control the sebum output in the skin
- Moisturize the skin and all the underlying layers
- Smoothen skin texture
Water, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Mentha Arvensis Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/ Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Cham- Aecyparis Obtusa Water, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Gentiana Lu- Tea Root Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetic Acid, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol
Does it helps reduce my pores? Yes, it does. I love this freshner, I'm gonna buy another one. Hehehe. My oily skin is getting better than before. It has alcohol in it, so maybe some people dislike any form of alcohol in their skincare because it can dry up their skin. The bottle comes with a meter, which indicates how long it takes for the pores/blackheads to disappear but I don't really mind about that because it look like I'm going to take a long time to remove it. Very affordable and it has no mineral oil, fragrance, coloring, talc, animal ingredients and silicone oil.
Hope you enjoy this review! Thank you for reading~
Until the next post, stay gorgeous~