#BEAUTYREVIEW : Sephora Mask Collection Review


Hi Honeybunch!  I’m a huge Sephora fan, I love all product of Sephora and my heart flattered when they reached out to me a couple of weeks ago and asked if I wanted to try some of their mask products. After looking into their mask line, I was excited to try out their mask because their product is so amazing and good! I also got a free gift! How can’t I not excited about it right? Don't forget to shop your favourite masks here. So, let's go through this review and I'll give an explanation on my experience with their products.


SEPHORA Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying


Packaging : I like this mask packaging, it looks really sleek in a glass jar which give an impression that this product isn’t cheap.
Scent : It has a strong citrusy scent, maybe some people does not like fragrance in their mask but I’m totally okay with it.
Colour : The colour of this mask is gray, just like a mud.
Texture : The texture is smooth and thick mud texture that is easy to apply onto my face and rinse them.
Ingredients : Kaolin, Water, Glycerin, Citrus AurantiumDulcis (Orange) Peel Powder, Capryloyl Glycine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, GlycerylUndecylenate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate.
Directions : Use 1 or 2 times a week by applying an even layer over face and neck. Massage for a minute and allow it to dry. Rinse well with warm water.
Impression : I really love this mask, after I use this mask I can feel that my skin feels smooth and clear. The next day after I use this mask, my skin is matte without being dry. This mask absorbs excess sebum, unclogs pores and reduces the appearance of blemishes. It is suited to combination/oily skin just like my skin. 


 SEPHORA Green Tea Anti-blemish Invisilk Mask

 
Packaging : It comes in a very vibrant green colour packaging. It is perfect for travelling.
Scent : This sheet mask has a fresh scent which I love.
Colour : The colour of this sheet mask is white .
Texture : The texture of sheet mask is smooth. The essence is not very liquidy but a bit sticky.
Ingredients : Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Alcohol, Phenoxyeth-anol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Sericin, Morus Alba Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
Directions : Unfold the mask and apply to clean, dry face. After 20 minutes, remove and gently massage skin to absorb excess product. No need to rinse.
Impression : This mask is good for oily skin because it is for mattyfying and purifying skin. I don’t like the sticky feelings but it is okay. It has a lot of essence left after I use the sheet mask and my face feels fresh and soft. This mask fit perfectly on my face and didn’t cause any breakouts.


SEPHORA White Pearl Brightening Invisilk Mask


Packaging : This mask comes in a light pink colour packaging.
Scent : I love the sweet scent from this sheet mask, it is not overpowering at all.
Colour : The colour of this sheet mask is white .
Texture : The texture of sheet mask is smooth. The essence is not very liquidy but a bit sticky.
Ingredients : Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Alcohol, Diglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sericin, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
Directions : Unfold the mask and apply to clean, dry face. After 20 minutes, remove and gently massage skin to absorb excess product. No need to rinse.
Impression : I choose this mask because I have a dull complexion which I really don’t like it and this mask create a luminous and revitalized my complexion. My face looks much more radiant and fresh. The sheet mask is very thin and fit perfectly on my face. Very rich in essence and it is not dripping. It has no paraben and very easy to use especially when we travelling.


MARIO BADESCU Temporary Lifting Mask



Packaging : This mask comes in a very simple jar packaging. It does not have any spatula to apply the mask onto my face. It is small and very easy to carry around especially for travelling.
Scent : It has lovely rose scent and I like it. Quite strong actually, maybe some people might not like it.
Colour : The colour of this mask is light pink.
Texture : The texture is clay-like texture, smooth and easy to apply.
Ingredients : Deionized Water (Aqua), Calamine, Wheat (Triticum Vulgare) Starch, Egg Albumin, Sorbitol, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Rose (Rosa Multiflora Fruit) Extract.
Directions : Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Wait for 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
Impression : This mask is good for someone who has visible pores like me because it instantly minimize pores and tightening my skin. I really love this mask. My skin feels more clean and give a fair complexion. It dries so fast which makes it has a tightening feelings. No breakout after using this mask. By the way guys! It suitable for all skin types.


CLINIQUE Pore Refining Solutions Charcoal Mask 



Packaging : Packaged in squeezed tube, easy to dispense the amount that I want without so much waste.
Scent : Fragrance-free formula
Colour : The colour of this mask is dark gray.
Texture : The texture is very light, smooth and cream-like texture that is easy to apply.
Ingredients : Water/Aqua/Eau, Kaolin, Butylene Glycol, Bentonite, Montmorillonite, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Caffeine, Lecithin, Sucrose, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Laurate, PEG-150 Distearate, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Galactoarabinan, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499) [ILN41326].
Directions : Apply a thin even layer to clean dry skin and avoid eye area. Leave mask on skin about 10 minutes, or until dry and rinse well.
Impression : This dark gray mask dries quickly and very easy to rinse after applied. I like how this mask help to minimize the appearance of enlarged pores and remove excess oil. My skin feels more matte and soft. I noticed that my t-zone is less oily than before. I totally love this mask! It is great for oily and dry combination skin.

By the way, there is Invisilk mask promotion!! Go grab it NOW!

There's an ongoing retail store promotion for the masks - purchase any 4 Invisilk masks to receive 1 free! 
Free 1x Invisilk mask:
Retail - any one of the 10 variants
Online @ sephora.my - either Rose, Avocado or Green Tea
This promotion is till 31 Jan 2017 & while stocks last!


Do you have your own favourite mask product? Feel free to share them with us in the comment section below.

You Might Also Like

0 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90