#BEAUTYREVIEW : T3 Pimple Gel


Hello, everyone! In today's post, I'm going to be sharing with you guys about T3 pimple gel, this is my first pimple gel, normally I use acne patch because I feel it more hygenic and I don't feel like I can touch the pimple easily/everytime (Guys, I have the habit of touching my acne and pinch it, hahaha, its fun but it's getting worst). I see a lot of positive feedback from others about this product and I'm so excited to share them with you and see if any of you have tried these. 


Packaging :
It comes in a tube packaging which is in handy for travelling and easy to squeeze off the amount that I want. So, the product is not wasted.

Scent :
Smells like tea tree because there is tea tree oil in the


Colour : 
The gel is in light yellow colour, refer the picture below.


Texture : 
It is very lightweight gel. Non-greasy and non-staining gel.


Directions :
At first sign of pimples. apply gel directly onto affected spot after cleansing throughly with facial cleanser. Apply 3 times a day.

Impression :
I like how this work, the redness of pimple reduced after one application but the pimple took some time to heal (depend). This product is everywhere guys, you can get it easily at Watson or Guardian or any pharmacy. The price is also reasonable. If you have the first sign of pimple, don't forget to use this. It is small and I always have this in my cosmetics bag if I travel. Recommended.


Hope you enjoy this review! Thank you for reading~

Until the next post, stay gorgeous~

You Might Also Like

0 comment

Terima kasih :)

728 x 90